Diy Battery Relocation Civic

Diy Battery Relocation Civic. I have seen guys use marine boxes to prevent any battery acid from leaking into the trunk area. I hope you guys like it, this is my first write up.

Battery For Honda Civic Wanna be a Car
Battery For Honda Civic Wanna be a Car from wannabeacar.blogspot.com

3 visible red bolts and 2 on the underside where purple is. Do you know how to turn a bolt, loosen a clamp, and push down on a lever? Tray mounts rigidly to transmission mount.

Is There A Good Diy For A Battery Trunk Relocation?


Tie down kit and nylon spacers. I rarely use the trunk, so the space is being wasted anyway. I used the below parts to do it:

It's A Fairly Simple Process.


Upper tray is riveted in place and made from lightweight, anodized aluminum. Most cold air intake kits will have a battery relocation kit. On our cars, i would tuck it onto the right side.

Here It Is Guys, A Diy For Making Your Very Own 3 Or 3.5 Custom Cold Air Intake.


The galt ocean mile community neighborhood association in fort lauderdale, florida. For my project i've made a 3.5 cai the cost is roughtly 130$ if you have the tools needed. This would still allow you to make use of most of your trunk.

Got My Battery Moved Up To The Front So Know I Have Room To Put My Catch Can In.


Then just get about 15 feet of cable and run it to where the factory ran it in the fuse box. Now remove the battery tray. I don't really want to just wing this one!!

Relocated The Battery And Installed A Kill Switch On The Eg Today.


Positive cable length, 36 in. Just extend the main battery wire to the trunk and then reground the battery to the frame in the aforementioned trunk. Killswitch is a good idea but you always wire one in later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Connect 12V Batteries To Make 48V

How To Test A Golf Cart Battery Charger

How To Change Battery On Dyson Dc59